Monday, February 9, 2009

Nephews Day Out!!





Nephews Day Out!!


Feb 9: Craziee but totally fun!! Di pagi yg cukup tenang when im thinking of to lepak2 watching tv, hv my own facial and going out will b d last thing on my mind...out of nowhere my sis hd pop out d idea 'lets bring out d kids to Alamanda!'
i was like.....no wayy......!!!!
Ehem, i end up following them to alamanda.i have 3 nephews + 1 niece, Danial & Danish (my bro's child) and Adam & Qaseh ( my sis's kiddo) owh yesh, these most annoying spoiled bra..semua mereka adalah ANAK SAUDARA kesayanganku:)

At first we headed straight to TOYS R US and my sis end up bought toys for them. Badminton set for Adam . Aloplane ( like Danial used to say it) for Danial and Army set for Danish. Me? Owh ive take this opportunity to view my perfect present for Valentine's Day and Ehem eHem..Hun, Ive Found one!

Taking care of this kiddy is like taking care of a thousand sheep! Got what i mean? but hey, i love them...!!of course for God sake, they are all my cayangss!!
I love to give an award for Adam for being d most handsome yet rebellious Froggy Prince. Thanks Adam coz making ur aunt lost her temper for 5mins!

Running around, screaming around (cant stand ths part) and dancing around adalah biasa for my notty little nephews but still i love them! anyway anyhow ive managed to spend tiny quality time with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment