Saturday, February 28, 2009

La..La..La.. Hari Hari Kerja...

La..La..La.. Hari Hari Kerja...


Di pagi yg tenangg....di hari Isnin yang memblueskan...Di saat waktu berhenti ....Kosonggg.....
Its d same old things whereby im doing my typical daily routine. Bangun pukul 8.30 and around 9.30 br nk start engine kereta (yes fellow friends, envy me all d way guys, i mmg one of d shareholder kat office tuhhhh...;p) Then everytime i start d engine, ill say hello & kish my Horny Bunny. Der goes my sentimental feeling n emotion there;p wink!


Horny Bunny (wicked bunny...grrr...;p)


Wikidi Wikidu hati sanggaatt tenang melihat meter minyakku yg melimpah ruah hasil sumbangan derma ikhlas drp Emran, xsia2 hati nuraniku berniat baik to fetch him from d airport in d middle of d nite, xexpect la dia isi full tank but tenkiu duhling:) So back to my canvas here, hati jadi girang untuk drive to my workplace yg just 7km from my home (yesh, keep envy me)


Today afta masuk offc sekejap then pegi bangi at Avicenna Studio buat photoshoot for our company nk masuk untuk write up magazine..Bos ckp kitorang da mcm MLM team, suma takut nk dekat, takut kena dgr ceramah MLM...hikhik;p


Credit to Avicenna coz sponsor our photoshoot.Yeah Malaysian love FOC service:)

Okey after dat, d same old things la, blk office bos sponsor our lunch (hasil rengekan my ofcmate, ina) and then kitorang shoot pegi jumpa client bla bla bla... Around 6.30 baru dpat balik rumahhhh (see, balik lmbat taw, so apa lah sangat kalau masuk offc lewat sejam dua kannnn..:) Dpat balik rumah mmg heaven, i love what im seeing..:) d scene yg i have to go thru untuk smpai kat rumah tu mmg menenangkan jiwa .. :) Cuba korang drive then korang imagine scenery mcm nih and dgr lagu Come away with meee by Norah Jones...gt what i mean?


And I want to walk with you

On a cloudy day

In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high

So won't you try to come?

Come away with me and we'll kiss

On a mountaintop.. Come away with me

And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain

Falling on a tin roof

While I'm safe there in your arms

So all I ask is for you

To come away with me in the night

Come away with me ........(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment