Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Love Will Smith But I Dont Love Seven Pounds

I Love Will Smith But I Dont Love Seven Pounds


"Babe, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button da abis la, then how?"

"Owcay, instead of dat film, apa lagi ada?"

"Erm they hv Seven Pounds and hey...Valkyrie pun ada"

"Owh, Seven Pounds yg Will Smith berlakon tu?I wanna see that one!"

"Erm, but i prefer Tom Cruise, can we just watch Valkyrie ?"

"Ala we can watch dat some otha time, jom tgk Seven Pounds"

"Okay...(suara pasrah...heeee..;p)

It was terrible. It was the longest 2 hours (cant recall the duration) I cant believe I sat still watching this continuous suck eggs of a movie. It was a real derr of a movie. I mean I love Smith, always will and even I hate this movie, I still adore him..

Look. I do understand the significance of the ending but still, boriiingggg...
Anyway...Will Smith is an amazing actor. He amazes me,yarh the movie not really blew me away. Nothing to argue about Smith. He was like, wow!

Owcay,sorry hun coz makes u watched such a lame film :)
( we end up tido for few minutes watchg Seven Pounds)

The moral of the story :

*Go and watch Seven Pounds if u love Will Smith

*Dont watch Seven Pounds if u dont love Will Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment