Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Day!!



What a Day!!

Feb 7: Ive planned it well, one month before with proper schedule, time and everythg, i plan it properly considering all the possible circumstances dat may arise but then...nada...yilek..Hv u guys ever experienced dat?well, dats wht happend to me.

Hari Sabtu yang indah~*tetttt!!!!! sepatutnya im having futsal with my chicky girls at s.alam so dengan hati berbunga riang ive prepared d shoes and complete set to play futsal.

Habis kerja (yap, hari sabtu jua kerjaaaa u olllss) my schedule will be to memandu kereta dengan laju to KJ to pick up my gals and headed straight to s.alam but then 12.30pm..
'Yaya pergi Ampang Point byr deposit kat Sharon' dengan muka yang penuh keslumberan & tanpa usul periksa bos ku pun berkata...haish tadi pg2 xnk suruh..
Nadin offc at Ampang Point tutup pukul 1 and he ask me to send d cheque to sharon pukul 12.30pm peak hour plak tu..from puchong to ampang point...sempat kerr?

Xpe yaya, tabahkan hati...owcay so end up reach Ampang Point around 1.05pm and yeay! Sharon xbalik lagi..after dat trus balik offc and then dengan kelajuan maksima im heading to KJ tetapi........ 'yaya, futsal cancel pukul 3, postpone at 6pm'
i was likeee....what d heck??

Owh u cant do this to me girls coz ive another thingy things to do and to attend around 8 and i have to pick up my 'special vvip guest' n do my beauty routine first. Yap, my girls try to pujuk me by saying 'ala, u main for half an hour jer then u balik lar plus u rushing larr make up and everything' Gurls darl, as much as i love u guys, i cant do that coz as an event planner(duh) ive plan my event well:)

Dengan hati yang berat ive cancelld the futsal game (later i found out they cancld to play s well, tak ckup korumm). blablablabla (sedey nk cerita bab my second event yg kena cancel jugak nirrr) A quick one~* mE end up cancel jugak nk clb8 my bro bday party because unexpected obstacle a big one like a giant rock had arised so yada yada yada...my plan tak jadi jugakkkkk...

hurm..hari yg sedey (thanks to my old housemates at s.alam, kak Nad & kak Niza coz bagi me tumpang their house , siap masak dinner for me, luv ya sis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment